Web-based collaboration tools
For use by the TERRA Reference Phenotyping Standards Committee.
All of the web-based software below provides the ability to organize projects hierarchically, facilitate sharing, and support collaboration. Much of this is publicly viewable.
Core Communication Tools
- Github github.com/terraref project management, website content and hosting, collaborative software development
- Google Drive collaborative editing of documents that we create (notes, manuscripts, etc)
- Slack: terra-ref.slack.com (signup)
TERRA Ref sites on Github:
- Data products repository https://github.com/terraref/reference-data
- issues and milestones: https://github.com/terraref/reference-data/issues
- Computational Pipeline Repository https://github.com/terraref/computational-pipeline
- issues and milestones: https://github.com/terraref/computational-pipeline/issues
- Website for R&D : https://terraref.ncsa.illinois.edu
- GitHub Desktop