Genomics Experimental Designs
Genomic data includes whole-genome resequencing data from the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology, Alabama for 384 samples for accessions from the sorghum Bioenergy Association Panel (BAP) and genotyping-by-sequencing (GBS) data from Kansas State University for 768 samples from a population of sorghum recombinant inbred lines (RIL).
- 384 BAP samples were sequenced to an average depth of ~25x.
- Shotgun sequencing (127-bp paired-end) was done using an Illumina X10 instrument at the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology.
- Variant calling was done using a computational pipeline at the Danforth Center.
- See the Data Products page to get access to raw and derived data products.
- 768 RIL samples were sequenced using a GBS approach.